In a brand saturated world, it’s important that you successfully capture the attention and pique the interest of your target audience in order for your business to thrive. Although we’re currently living in an era where almost everything seems to be digital and online, traditional marketing is still necessary, especially if the business has an actual physical location.
Your store, shop, office, or facility needs to have at least one type of signage for identification purposes. You definitely don’t want to miss the opportunity of targeting potential consumers who happen to be in close proximity to your establishment. There’s a variety of outdoor business signs for you to choose from. Each has its own unique feature, flair, and set of benefits. One of the most common and effective exterior signage is a panel sign.
A professionally-made panel sign is great for introducing and reinstating your brand to people who drive or walk past by your establishment. It’s an inexpensive way to improve foot traffic and influence purchase decisions by featuring brands that you carry, well-known professionals that work there, and the like. Post and panel signs are also perfect for providing important information to your target audience such as directions and contact numbers. It’s also ideal for showcasing discounts, limited time offers, and other exciting promotions.
A panel sign typically comes in three types which are the following:
– Single post panel sign is perfect for a sign that is relatively small and lightweight.
– Double post panel sign is a popular option among entrepreneurs because it’s sturdier and more resistant to the elements.
– Ceiling-mounted panel sign can either be hanging or stagnant, and is typically used to provide direction.
A panel sign can also be made from several types of materials, here are a few:
– Foam core is ideal for a panel sign that is intended to last for a long time. This material is hardwearing and highly resistant to harsh weather conditions.
– PVC is the preferred material for a panel sign that is for temporary usage because it’s inexpensive and is the least resistant to the outside elements. You can even incorporate digitally printed graphics to make it look more interesting. It’s perfect for construction sites, and real estate properties for sale.
– Aluminum is the most popular type of panel sign because it’s the most durable of them all. It’s composed of a plastic core that is encapsulated in a solid aluminum shell. It’s great if you want to invest in signage that requires little to no maintenance and is meant to last almost a lifetime.
– LED is perfect if you want a panel sign that is visible 24/7 and even from a distance. Thanks to its illumination, your business can stand out from competitors.
– MDO or medium density overlay is another ideal choice for a short-term panel sign. It’s composed of a laminated wooden core, coated with a finish, and decorated with vinyl letters.
– Acrylic panel sign looks like glass but it doesn’t crack or splinter. If you want a signage that looks simple and modern, then acrylic is the way to go.
ARMOUR-wood is the most rigid type of panel sign. It’s engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions. It’s waterproof and rustproof as well.
– Dibond is both lightweight and heavy-duty, making it a favorite of many for their panel sign and other outdoor signs as well.
4 Directions Signs & Graphics is among the best-rated sign companies in California. We serve businesses based in and around Folsom, CA. Unlike other companies that only produce and install panel signs, we also design, repair, and provide maintenance work on them. In other words, 4 Directions Signs & Graphics can be your partner from start to finish.
Our goal is to make high-quality post and panel signs that can help your business grow and achieve its marketing goals. Our hardworking and detail-oriented team of experts is dedicated to meeting or even exceeding your expectations. Through strategic planning, we’re able to complete projects right on schedule each and every time. We take pride in only using high-tech equipment and modern techniques to ensure consistency in the quality of our signs.
Want to know more about how we can help your business? Reach out to us today to receive a free quote. You won’t regret it!